“Our Mission is to make your Mission possible.”
Our aim to start ‘Sehgal School of Competitions’ 24 years back was to guide the students to crack the Engg. & Medical Entrance Exams. Over these years we have been providing quality coaching to class IX to XII Pass students to prepare for School/Boards/JEE/NEET. Our target is to produce future Engineers, Doctors, JSTSE, NTSE, Olympiad Scholars, CBSE Toppers.
“Our Vision is to prepare a path from dream to Success”
Our vision over a period of next 5 years is to provide holistic education to students for CBSE + various Competitive exams. We envision ourselves to become a learning academy wherein students’ are taught life skills too besides subject coaching. We aim to provide complete boarding facilities to potential and deserving students including grooming on all aspects of life 24 × 7.
“You Aspire, We Inspire.”
Sehgal is one of the oldest and a premier coaching institute working on the following philosophies :
- Total academic control lies with me , Rajender Sehgal, alumni, IIT-D. I myself teach Mathematics and look after the complete academic needs of Physics, Chemistry, Biology also.
- Coaching for CBSE + Competitive exams.
- Well experienced and highly qualified faculty.
- Stable faculty throughout the session with focus on individual attention.
- Limited batches with a strength of 25-30 students per batch.
“Our Team… Our Strength”
Our philosophy says that a good result is the outcome of the hard work of the student and a non-tiring guidance of the faculty. Since faculties are the strongest pillar of any educational institution, we strictly ensure their capability, commitment and stability for the institute. Our team of faculties always consists of highly qualified, well experienced and stable members. We follow a rigorous procedure of :
- Written test
- Model lecture
- Personal Interview before recruiting any faculty members.
LIFE AT SEHGAL’s
“Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress, Working together is success.”
Our students feel that their tenure with Sehgal School of Competitions is full of knowledge, real learning and personal care. Our tremendous results have been based on the following USP’S :
- Providing quality education.
- Promoting real learning environment where fundamentals are cleared at grassroot level.
- Enhancing mental development and fighting spirit in the students.
- Transparency in system’s working and maintenance of credibility in all respects.
- Provision of continuous counselling, motivation and interaction with students through regular feedback.
- Conduction & evaluation through regular testing and analysis.
ABOUT Pradeep Publication Book – Mr. Rajender Sehgal
“Get victorious…Under his guidance”
Pradeep’s Mathematics Encyclopedia is meant for all those students who are aspiring for JEE Advanced, JEE Main or any such Entrance examination. The results achieved after following this book will be enhanced if this book is studied after finishing the respective chapter from NCERT.
- The contents of this book encompasses sufficient theory and concepts to cover the basic fundamentals at the grass root level, as well as sufficient number of illustrations, solved examples and exercises for exhaustive practice.
- Every chapter in this book is divided into Concepts, Illustrations, Solved examples, Exercises and Previous year questions. Solved examples and Exercises are further divided into two parts — Launchpad and Zenith.
- Launchpad — As the name suggests is a platform on which the final countdown to your JEE Main level preparation will be based and Zenith will mean to be the highest point of your preparation and the culmination of all the challenges.
- To explain, Launchpad contains Multiple choice questions meant for JEE Main level. If the student finishes the chapter from NCERT and covers this book till the Launchpad level including the previous year questions asked in AIEEE (JEE Main) as contained in each chapter, he/she will be fully prepared to crack JEE Main exam.
- Further, Zenith contains Multiple choice questions with one or more than one correct answer, Passage based questions, Assertion-Reason type questions, Matching type questions and Numerical Grid type questions. For those who wish to crack JEE Advanced, are meant to solve the complete book including the Zenith level and Previous Year questions asked in IIT-JEE (JEE Advanced) given at the end of each chapter.
- I recommend all the students to practice this book 3-4 times before their real exam for the best results.
All the best !
Rajender Sehgal – Author, Mathematics Encyclopedia, Pradeep Publications