“If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”
Overview:-The benefit of joining a 3 years course from the beginning of class X is immense. It not only helps the students learn the importance of competition, but also imbibes in them a culture of professional and systematic approach.
Mathematics & Sciences at the junior level and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology at the senior level are pure science subjects. While studying these subjects, the IQ level of the students’ gets developed highly. These are the subjects that can be corelated with daily life and the students’ are able to visualize the How’s and Why’s of practical day to day life.
Finally, if the student’s get into the preparation mode early, it gives them a focused approach and a solid base of sound academics.
- Total coverage of the syllabus of X, XI and XII from School & Competitions point of view under expert guidance.
- Emphasis on fundamentals and concept building for X Boards/NTSE/JEE/NEET.
- Rigorous practice of exam oriented typical questions to crack School & Competitive Exams.
- Drills on Objective & Subjective pattern to keep a constant check on performance.
- Optimum confidence boosting to give a Competitive feeling from time to time.
- Specially designed course to crack School exams + premier Competitive Exams.
- A programme where you will be taught time management, time saving and intelligent guessing techniques also.
- Study material consisting of detailed study booklets, assignments, tutorial sheets and drillings for each subject shall be provided.
- Weekly tests, Concept papers, Month end drills, Test & Discussion Series, All India Test Series are conducted from time to time to develop the confidence required to crack the exams.
During X : Thrice a week classes, each class is of 2hrs per day (can be changed as per requirement).
During XI & XII :
Regular Batch – Thrice a week classes, each class is of approx 4 Hrs.(can be changed as per requirement)
Weekend Batch – Twice a week classes on Saturday+Sunday, class is of approx. 6-7hrs. (can be changed as per requirement).
Complete course will be covered with a break for X, XI, XII Board Exams.
Mode of admission : Aptitude Test/Interaction – The Interactive Session of students and parents with our Faculty/Director can also be kept after registration.
After Interaction, the Director will guide the student about the IQ and required approach for the exam.
Note : Refundability/transferability of seat/fee is not possible under any circumstances. An amount of Rs. 1000/- per year will be charged for the library facility. G.S.T. will be charged according to the changed slabs as announced by the Govt. from time to time.